Thursday 31 March 2016

JEEPERS CREEPERS 2



I have never seen the original Jeepers Creepers but its one of those movies that I keep seeing around to the point where it got under my skin a little and eventually I succumbed and bought
 part 2 (mainly because it was dirt cheap) 

Jeepers Creepers 2 reviewed at http://www.gorenography.comIt started off as a fairly standard "teens get stranded in some remote American wasteland"  type thing. I can't say I held many illusions as to how good this one was going to be, but there was nothing on TV so I gave it a shot. Honestly if there were some Simpsons re-runs on, this thing wouldn't have even gotten a chance.

Initially it started as almost a "paint by numbers" horror flick .... Half an hour into it, it didn't improve. The plot revolves around a bus load of teenagers that get stuck on a remote desert highway and some great big winged creature is picking off the teens one by one (I actually thought this was quite original though) then some creepy looking dude starts hanging round the bus and freaking the remaining teens out.  Is he half bat? Is he the winged creature or a scare crow? I couldn't work it out ... nor did I really care that much

I won't spoil the plot (or bore you guys with the details) but lets just  say I'm glad I found this one for only $2....  I still kinda feel that I wasted 2 hours of my life though. The shame about this film is that some of the CGI effects are actually pretty cool, it makes me think someone put some reasonable money into this film.... and equally perplexing it apparently grossed $63 million worldwide....

Judge for yourself ... or better yet don't bother but either way the you tube link is below:


for more great horror movie review and other crap check out http://www.gorenography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment